Multi Commander v3.5 has over 310+ change. Most changes are fixes and improvements but there are also new features.
The biggest is an File Coloring Rules Editor for the rule based file coloring system. This allow you to create color rules and you can also use multiple profiles that you can easy swap between
- File Coloring Rules Editor
- Inline rename can move to previous/next item with arrow keys
- New Regular expression engine that is perl compatible.
- Windows Control Panels can be access from the Tools menu. (And Hotkey can be assigned to them )
(Not supported on WinXP)
- New delete progress window that shows more information.
- File Search window will remember search filter.
- Lots of minor issues fixed with FTP, MultiScript, MultiRename
- 12 rare crashes reported by crash report system
- Public Beta SDK release. (Go to online forum for more information)