Multi Commander v3.2 is now out. Over 145+ changes has gone into this release since v3.1.
Most changes are related to stability issues and bug fixes, but there are also some minor new features.
- Better handling of name conflict during rename
- Common CheckSum task added as commands in tools menu.
- Edit new file. (Shift+F4 or Shift+F9 depending on key setup)
- GetTime() functions in MultiScript now returns the correct time.
- Many minor issues with FTP fixed.
- Dropping attachments from Outlook into MultiCommander now works.
- Lots of SDK changes and cleanup, Preparation for SDK release.
- 10 Rare crash issues that was reported by crash report system is fixed.
- And a lot more fixes and improvements
v3.2.1 replaces v3.2 - There was a small file copy bug that caused a crash if filename had special characters