Multi Commander v3.1 is now out. Over 190+ changes has gone into this release since v3.0. Most changes are related to stability issues but here are also some minor new features and new language support (Romanian).
Many stability fixes around FTP and UTF8 support, Better relative path support for FileTypeSetup and QuickLaunchBar.
File search can now search content inside binary files better and a some stability issues around search has also been fixed.
Also experimental support for rule based file coloring is included in this release. However since it is still in experimental stage there is no UI to configure it. So configuration of it has to be done using MultiScript. (See the beta forum information )
- New Language - Romanian - Translated by Gabriel
- FTP support UTF8 and many fixes around FTP.
- Better support for relative paths
- Experimental support of rule based file coloring
- New Custom Command for sizing folders, Selection and more.
- Change file properties can now change Created and Last Access time of files.
- Search for content inside binary files work better, and also other search issues fixed.
- 8 Rare crash issues that was reported by crash report system is fixed.
- Lots of internal fixes and improvements