Today version 0.9.2 of Multi Commander was released.
The focus for this release have been new features. But a couple of bug fixes has also been fixed.
Some of the new features is
Read the Release Notes for more information.
If you already have Multi Commander install you only need to start it, And It will try to update it self.
If it should not auto update it self you can also download the newest version from the download page
Please report any bugs you find.
- Testing of packed files like Zip, 7-Zip and Rar's.
- Improved zip/unzip speed.
- Adjust folders date/time depending of the date/time if files/folder inside the folder.
- Re-date EXIF tag of images by shifting time +/- minutes or hours.
- New Extension 'MCAudioTools' that are exposes ID3 properties to Multi Command as column and tools for removing and editing them.